Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Bolero Artwork [Super Late]

Alright, So here's everyone's character for Bolero. I'm sorry if there's anything wrong with them...It's hard to work off simply words.... .____. Anyways if you feel that I should redo your character please message me on youtube and let me know...

Whisper: (I like yours the best...I actually took tons of time working on it and making sure it was right...If only the others turned out as well as this....Also...your character has big boobies....Yay? XD)


Puck: (The eyes of your character pissed me off...They're all derpy and...shitty)


Etzel: (Your character's shorts were irritating...I gave up on them)


Serraphi: (I think I dislike yours the most, because I cannot draw braids....My apologies ;n;)


Harpie: (yours actually turned out pretty cute...)




1 comment:

  1. Mmmmm Sexy Whisper is Sexyyyy~~ XDD Bwahahahahahaha just kidding. But as always your art is amazing.

    ReplyDelete