Sunday, July 28, 2013

[Artwork] Love Is War


I completely changed my original ideas of "More realistic art" and went back to my usual stuff....

I started with Harpie/Sugar's this time since...I didn't know who else to start with.

Sugar Refined Line Art (With Color References):

Sugar's Finished Character:
(Sleep Deprived Avior hasn't finished any other characters yet....At all....I've got half of the Line art for Serraphi's character done but...that's all.)

Serraphi Refined Line Art (With Color References):

Serraphi's Finished Character: 

Whisper/Veo's Refined Line Art (With Color References):
(Her character's eyes turned out so....strange....)

Raven's Finished Character:
(Personally this turned out a lot better than expected.)

Punkie's Refined Line art (With color references):
(I tried a different Color Reference thing this time. And I also tweaked my style a little to make Punkie's Character look more like she described.)

Punkie's Finished Character:

































Tyr refined line art (with color references):
 (I personally hate this....all of it....the line art is just so sloppy. The hands are utterly terrible. the hair looks like crap. Everything is just....ugh ._. I'm so sorry...I'm sorry....)

No comments:

Post a Comment